Monday, December 1, 2008

The Value of a Dollar

Logan went to work with Brad a while back and so we paid him a dollar for all his "hard work". He was SOOO excited to have his own money! He kept asking us to take him to the store so that he could spend it and today it happened! We were at the grocery store and found some hot wheels on sale for 99 cents. When we got to the register I made him pay for it himself, separate from my purchase. He thought that was pretty neat. In fact, as we were leaving he started singing, "I got a recei - eet! I got a recei - eet". That's right, the receipt was way more satisfying than actually buying his own toy. Ah, those small symbols of independence!!!

1 comment:

H said...

You need to frame that receipt. HA!