Monday, February 16, 2009

One word survey

Where is your cell phone? Purse

Your significant other? Working

Your hair? Natural

Your mother? Pianist

Your father? Camper

Your favorite thing? Outings

Your dream last night? Unmemorable

Your favorite drink? Water


Your dream/goal? Successful

What room are you in? Basement

Your hobby? Reading

Your fear? Fire

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wiser

Where were you last night? Burnham's

Something that you aren't? Depressed

Muffins? Bran

Wish list item? Pants

Last thing you did? Clean

What are you wearing? Smile

TV? Free

Your pets? Nonexistant

Friends? Wonderful

Your life? Blessed

Your mood? Happy

Missing someone? Family

Drinking? Nothing

Your car? P.O.S.

Something you're not wearing? Cosmetics

Your favorite store? Non-shopper

Your favorite color? Green

When is the last time you cried? Fortnight

My favorite place to eat? Thai Place

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Here

2 comments:

Ali said...

Fortnight? You are so creative!

And P.O.S. - I think that still counts as 3 words. I'm going to assume you meant "Piece of sunshine?" =)

Mary said...

LOL @ POS. We have one of those models, too.