I was watching him one day and all of a sudden I couldn't hear him playing anymore so I went looking and found him crashed out in arguably one of the dirtiest places in my house. This little piece of tile does not get swept as often as it should, which is unfortunate because it is where all the sawdust, dirt, and nastiness from the garage accumulates. I have to say that when I saw this I busted up laughing while at the same time saying how gross it was!! Yeah, it hadn't been cleaned in quite a while.... I just love that Little Logan!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Sleepy Logan
Recently, my friend, Ali, wrote a blog post about her son, Logan, being able to sleep anywhere. Find it here. I would just like to add to that post with this picture:

I was watching him one day and all of a sudden I couldn't hear him playing anymore so I went looking and found him crashed out in arguably one of the dirtiest places in my house. This little piece of tile does not get swept as often as it should, which is unfortunate because it is where all the sawdust, dirt, and nastiness from the garage accumulates. I have to say that when I saw this I busted up laughing while at the same time saying how gross it was!! Yeah, it hadn't been cleaned in quite a while.... I just love that Little Logan!
I was watching him one day and all of a sudden I couldn't hear him playing anymore so I went looking and found him crashed out in arguably one of the dirtiest places in my house. This little piece of tile does not get swept as often as it should, which is unfortunate because it is where all the sawdust, dirt, and nastiness from the garage accumulates. I have to say that when I saw this I busted up laughing while at the same time saying how gross it was!! Yeah, it hadn't been cleaned in quite a while.... I just love that Little Logan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment