Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fourth Grade Zoo Field Trip

I got to go to the Kansas City Zoo with Jorja's 4th grade class a few weeks ago.  The weather was perfect, except for a few rain drops but that didn't stop us!!  It was fun being with my Jorja-girl!  I gave her my camera and for the most part these are pictures she took.


Jorja with her two besties, Ana, in front, and Hailey, in back.


I loved this!  The zookeepers have trained the hippos to put their big chins on top of the fence to show they are hungry.  We saw a feeding demonstration!!



The kids were studying African animals so we went on a tour of the Africa section.  Jorja got an ostrich, zebras, and giraffes in this picture!





The classes were split up into small groups to study a particular African animal.  This is Jorja with her group, Alli, Joe, Lilly.  They studied the endangered Amur leopard.






Jorja loved how this gorilla came right up to the window!


Fourth grade kiddos!!

No comments: