I digress! Here are some pictures from our fishing outing.
Logan and I went fishing in the middle of the pond. We both caught one and he thought that was pretty cool. Look at the pond. It is so covered in algae that we would make a path in it in our canoe. We had fun making different designs.
Jillian casting off. She actually got really good and was able to catch a fish entirely on her own.
This is Logan puckering up to kiss his fish. He didn't really do it but he did get to throw it back in the water. I think that was the best part!
Our dinner that night was Taco Bell. Jorja didn't really fish but she had fun being out there with us. The Rogers have dogs, cats, chickens, and even an emu that kept her "entertained." One cat even jumped up on the table and started eating our burritos!
1 comment:
your kids are getting so big! I haven't seen them forever! I found your blog through Heather's... hope you don't mind that I'm stalking you!
Post a Comment