Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tiggety-Tag

I've been tagged by my friend, Meredith!


8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:

1. The Office
2. Biography -- on interesting people
3. The Soup
4. Burn Notice
5. news
6. OK, I don't watch a lot of shows. I actually prefer movies any day over TV.


8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. I made dinner for a sister in our ward whose husband died.
2. I made a cake for the luncheon after the funeral today.
3. Brad got whacked in the head by a cement mixer. We think he will have a really cool bolt-shaped scar on his forehead because of it.
4. I took Jorja and Logan to the library.
5. I helped Jillian prepare for her math test.
6. Brad helped a friend build the set for the high school play.
7. I took Jorja and Logan to McDonald's while the car was having the oil changed and safety inspected.
8. I finally bought pumpkins to carve.


8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Having my kids babysit themselves
2. My parents' visit in December for Jillian's baptism
3. The temple built here
4. The day when my kids know how to clean the entire house, and do it when I ask.
5. Soccer being over
6. When I have our food storage all done
7. Getting my house all decorated
8. Building a new house with lots and lots of storage space


8 Things I love about Fall:

1. Cooler temperatures
2. Fall colors (but not leaves falling -- I much prefer leaves on the trees)
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Fires in the fireplace
6. Holiday parties
7. Drugs that make my fall allergies better (yeah, I know that was stretching it!)
8. Starting new things -- school, soccer, etc.


8 Things on my wish list:

1. A house with more storage space
2. Someone to help me decorate my house
3. Retrieving my lost 400+ pictures that disappeared when my computer crashed
4. A DVR
5. Piano lessons for me and Jillian
6. New windows that don't leak
7. Food storage
8. To be completely debt free

8 people I am tagging:

1. Heather
2. Stacy
3. Deanna
4. Laura
5. Aunt Carolyn
6. Verena
7. Kristi
8. Ali -- you are double tagged now! :)

1 comment:

Mere said...

I was walking out of the funeral today, and I heard this funny laugh. I thought, "I know that laugh...Who is that?" I'd noticed Brad at the funeral, but not you, so when I saw you in the hallway, I remembered: "It's Brenda's laugh!" I swear, you have the most infectious laugh ever. Thanks for noticing the prelude/postlude. I was glad it went so well. It was a great service.