Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2nd Annual Candy Bath

Yesterday Jorja and Logan held their 2nd Annual Candy Bath. As I have stated in an earlier post, when these two get excited about something they have to take a bath with that thing. I'm not sure what possesses this but I do find it incredibly funny. The best part about this is that all their candy is GONE!!!! Jillian still has a bunch but she stores it spread out on her bedroom floor so it won't be around much longer, especially now that she's got two helpers!

Now I have to say that the candy bath itself is rather nasty. It is the chocolate that makes it an oily mess. Here is Jorja at the end of her bath. Look at that ring around the tub! After she was done, I cleaned out the tub and then washed her in a new bath. She had so much chocolate oil on her that it left another, albeit lighter, ring around the tub.



Logan actually washed himself with the chocolate. He thought that was pretty funny. He hoarded most of his chocolate this year (mostly peanut butter cups) so his bath wasn't as dark as Jorja's. He really enjoyed watching the color coming out of the M&M's coating. Oh, funny, funny kids!!!

By the way, I do realize that Logan really needs a haircut!

2 comments:

C Whetten said...

What a great way to get rid of candy...something I would have never thought of. But then again I don't really enjoy taking a bath, a shower is much quicker. Then again I enjoy eating my chocolate.

BargainMoms said...

I would totally take a bath in chocolate, but I wouldn't add any water.