Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas 2008

Here are some pictures of our fun Christmas this year!

Jillian's favorite gift was her robe, which she wore nonstop for at least three days. Her slippers light up when you move them. Very cool.


Logan begged us for at least a month to get him some "Bend a what? Bend a who? Bendaroos!" They are basically glorified twisty ties. He forgot to ask Santa for them so we stepped in. They have had hours of fun playing with them. My friend, Buff, gave me her son's complete set of Rescue Heroes and accessories. He has loved them! Thanks, Buff!

Jorja got some hair accessories to share with Jillian and a Bella Ballerina set including dress-up clothes. (The latter I got from Buff again -- she was cleaning out her house and I certainly benefited from it! Thanks again!!) Jorja often dances with her hands on her hips as you can see below. We have lots of fun watching her dance!

I got a box of...BEANS! Ha ha. Actually, Brad hid a very small MP3 player in the beans. I have really enjoyed that -- the MP3 player, not the beans so much :). Brad found a used Play Station in good condition and our friends, the Condiff's gave us their old games (can I just say that we have GREAT friends here?!). One of our favorite games is the Disney Channel "Dance Dance Revolution". Very Cool. Brad also found a used "Ratchet and Clank" and the kids love watching him play it. Actually this is no exaggeration; they beg him to play since he is further along in the game than they are. My neighbor was giving away a thing that makes a regular bathtub jetted. Since Brad loves taking baths (no joke -- I personally think they are yucky) I thought this was perfect.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: