When we purchased our home we knew it would take a lot to fix it up. And as many of you already know, we live in a constant state of remodel. Well, this was our latest project. I think the kids' bathroom was the ugliest room in our home and quite frankly I should have done something about it sooner. Even Jillian was begging me to make it better. So, a couple of weeks ago we decided to at least get rid of the ugliness. This is what covered the bathroom walls:
Isn't that just nasty?!?
We had every one of our kids helping and they thought it was a blast, until of course they got tired of the job.
So, now the walls are white. I still have to scrub them down to get the wallpaper glue completely off and Brad is going to scrape off the cottage cheese texture on the ceiling. We are still deciding what to do but I need to get some color in there soon; it is quite shocking to pass by the room right now. We are thinking about doing white and navy. Whatever it turns out to be will be a hundred times better than was it was.
2 comments:
Wow, that wallpaper is(was) really something. --Do you miss it? ;)
I'm thinking anything will be 1000 times better than that purple froo froo wallpaper.
Post a Comment