Thursday, April 14, 2011

Befores and Afters

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning out our garage.  What a mess!  I was tired of saw dust being tracked in the house all the time. After taking the after picture and then looking at the before, I have to say that it is embarrassing how messy it was!!!   
 Before.  Oh my.

After!  Look!  You can actually see the floor!  Yay!!!

After I finished the garage I took Jillian to get her hair cut.  She was indecisive about either cutting it or growing it out long so I told her I wouldn't let her cut it until she she decided and then stayed decided for at least a week.  She did and she was so excited to get it cut!  This is the first time she has bangs, although you can't tell much because they are the slanted version that frames her face.  Super cute!
 Before
After

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love before and after pictures of those kinds of projects. I need to work on mine a bit.

Jilly is growing up so fast! She is absolutely beautiful. Give the Jilly Fish a kiss from Aunt Stacy.