Monday, April 16, 2012
This is what I have on my calendar for the next few weeks:
Volunteer at the temple open house
4 choir practices
3 choir performances
2 parties for Jorja
1 field trip to the aquarium with Jorja's class
1 baby shower
1 stake activity for Jillian
2 meetings for the RS dinner
1 RS dinner, of which I will be hosting
1 scheduled subbing day, hopefully I will get more
2 Earth Week lessons to prepare -- adapt them to fit each grade level
Last minute Earth week preparations to be done -- like catching frogs!
5 days of Earth Week activities
Volunteer at the school's Bulldog Brigade
2 day care music lessons to prepare and then teach
Weekly scout lessons
Stake Conference adult meeting
Stake choir performance at Sunday meeting
Temple dedication
Meeting with the district's school board for our school's Outdoor Classroom Rehabilitation project
Holy cow, I need a nap already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love to take that nap for you. Just reading this wore me out!
Post a Comment