My Jorja is such a funny girl. I was cleaning the other day and she decided she was going to be my "worker". Of course, she must have tools of the trade and this day she had eye protection goggles and a broom -- that dirt just flies up you know! She looked so cute that I had to snap a few pictures of her.
Jorja LOVES to sing songs, especially impromptu songs. They are usually themed around "I want ta be a rock star!" lyrics. She sings at the top of her lungs and definitely "shakes her bootie". A spoon and a broom are necessary equipment for said singing times -- they make a perfect microphone and stand. Today we were playing the sound track to the new Hannah Montana movie so she had to sing along. Well, she sings the few words she knows and then adds her own. I just had to take her picture! The top one is a little fuzzy but I love her stance.
No comments:
Post a Comment