Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jorja's First Bus Ride!!

Jorja was able to attend preschool this year with Logan. They both loved it!! It is done at the local high school as part of a child development course. Towards the end of the semester they go on a field trip -- on the school bus!! This is such an exciting moment for my little ones. This was Jorja's first time going on the bus so I stuck around to snap a few pictures of her.


Leaving the classroom. There are two to three teenagers per preschooler, odds that are great for attention-loving kiddos.


I tried to get Logan to look but he wasn't paying attention to me.


Jorja at the window. She was pretty excited. I couldn't find Logan on the bus.


There they go! They had a great time on their field trip. They went to a place with a bunch of moonwalks and then to a park for a picnic lunch.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I love that Jorja! Sometimes I just stare at her in sacrament and think about how adorable she is. When she sees me smiling at her, she gets all shy. What a sweetie!