I love spring. It is my most favorite season, with fall being a close second. I love the whole change that happens. I guess I just like change itself. I love the blossoms and how everything turns green so quickly -- and not just the same color green but many different shades of green! We have had a lot of rain here lately, which really aids in the whole change thing.
My favorite days are the clear ones that follow a rainy day; the air is so clean and clear and it makes you want to be outside all day long. I also love it when it rains all day and then gets clear just in time for the sun to set. Gorgeous. It was at such a time that I took the following pictures. The photos don't do the scenery justice but it is a good reminder nonetheless. This is the view off our deck in the back yard.
My favorite days are the clear ones that follow a rainy day; the air is so clean and clear and it makes you want to be outside all day long. I also love it when it rains all day and then gets clear just in time for the sun to set. Gorgeous. It was at such a time that I took the following pictures. The photos don't do the scenery justice but it is a good reminder nonetheless. This is the view off our deck in the back yard.
My sweet Jillian, all ready for bed, but not wanting to go. What a cutie!
1 comment:
Now is the perfect time to see more pictures of your home and where you live. =) Yes... I'd love to see those pictures.
It's just crazy how big the girls are getting... Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment