Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Family Home Evening

So every Monday night we try to have Family Home Evening. I have to say that we are not perfect at this but we have it more often than not so that is better than nothing. Last night my lesson was on developing talents. As part of the activity, I had everybody write down three talents. Here are the responses:

Brad: Fixing things, Good sense of humor, and Communicating
Brenda: Being cheerful, good teacher, and physically strong (for a woman anyway :) )
Jillian: Singing, Soccer, and Reading
Jorja: "I am good at piano and making friends and good at playing."
Logan: "Being goofy. making frinds easily. making up my own languages. This is it. molo moogojo jonu jomu googoomonafona wodo. molumoogo sulo mogin fwime mona. woal" I asked him to translate it and he told us that "wodo" means "pow." He struggled with the translation and suspiciously acted like he was making it up as he went along. He had us all laughing!! I told him another one of his talents was having a great imagination!!!! Funny boy!

No comments: