Thursday, November 20, 2008

Converstations

On Tuesday I was out running errands and had a fun conversation with Logan. His reference at the beginning is from Credence Clearwater Revival's song "Proud Mary", aka "Rolling on the River" (see my playlist).

Logan: Mom, how do you roll on a river?
Me: It just means going down a river on a boat.
Logan, after a thoughtful moment: Mom, Jesus walked on water.
Me: Yes he did.
Logan: Wow! I want to be just like Jesus when I grow up!
Me: That's great Logan!

So there you have it! Logan wants to be like Jesus just so that he can walk on water!
~~~~~~~
Logan: Mom, when I grow up I want to be an ice cream truck driver.
Me: Way to go bud! That there is setting your goals high!
Logan: Then guess what? I can come to your house and give you FREE ice cream! That would be so cool!!!
Me, laughing: Yippee!

Can you guess what he wants? I can just see the gears moving inside that little head.

No comments: