Thursday, November 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Jillian!
Yesterday Jillian turned 8 years old! How could that be already? She had a great day. She wanted some bran muffins for breakfast so I got up early to have it all ready but she was so nervous about all the attention she was going to get that she couldn't eat any of it. At school she got to announce over the intercom that it was her birthday and everybody in her class made her cards and sang "Happy Birthday" to her. Then, Logan, Jorja and I got some Sonic hamburgers and ate them with her during her lunchtime at school. (She loves hamburgers.) At the end of school she got to pass out some brownies I made for her class. When she got home she spoke with Grandma & Grandpa and Mimi & Granddaddy. Then it was time for her favorite spaghetti dinner, birthday cake and presents. I made her wait all day to open presents and it about killed her! After that she ran to activity days up at church, where she got some Ho Ho's and more singing. As soon as we got home she was sung to by the Jensen family - Uncle Joe, Aunt Allison, Afton, Paige, Jake, Luke, and Cole - over the phone. Whew! What a day! She fell asleep a very happy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday my sweet Jilly Fish! I'm glad you had a great day. We love you and miss you. When is the baptism?
The baptism will be on Dec. 6th.
Post a Comment