Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Great Minds...

My mom and I always seem to dress the same. So many times we have opened up the door to each other's houses and found a mirror in front of us. It just cracks us up.

We were rushing to get ready for Jillian's baptism and I came downstairs and Mom laughed and said,"Oh Brenda! We're wearing the same thing!" I told her, "Well I'm not changing because I think that is just too funny." So, we wore the same thing. The next day I came out wearing a purple shirt with my black skirt and it wasn't until we arrived at church that I realized that she was wearing purple also!! We just laughed!


1 comment:

Mary said...

That's so funny. In high school, my best friend and I had the same problem. So, we would call each other every morning to make sure we weren't wearing the same clothes. But, a lot of times, we would both change our minds after the phone call, and end up picking the same outfit by accident. D'oh!